October 2 - Morning Workshop - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Join us for a morning to explore how you can increase the financial sustainability of your programs by:
- Demonstrating the impact of your programs
- Enhancing your story to garner support for your programs
Please complete a survey (9 questions) to help us better understand your needs in this area to address them in the workshop.
Lunch will be served from 12:00 to 1:00 and you are invited to join us if you're staying for the whole day or just for one of the sessions.
October 2nd - Afternoon Workshop - 1:00 to 3:30pm
Join us for this opportunity to share and connect. We'll...
- Build on discussions around climate change (sharing work on the Public Narratives project) what does this mean for your messaging and work
- Provide networking opportunities and the chance to share and learn from each other
- Explore barriers to our work, new curriculum direction, and making connections between environment and energy.
There is no charge for any of the sessions or lunch - thanks to our supporters for this initiative.
10425 99 Ave